TOOLS FOR TEACHING WORKSHOP
RECEIVE 2 GRADUATE-LEVEL EXTENSION CREDITS THROUGH UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO
The Tools for Teaching workshop is available for 2 graduate-level extension credits through the University of San Diego. These credits cost a total of $150 and are available to all participants, regardless of your job description.
Follow these steps for registration:
1. Click Here for Credit Validation
2. Click “add to cart”
3. To pay with credit card, click “continue checkout”. If you would rather send in a check you will see directions to do this as well.
4. Click on “New Student” and enter your email address
5. Complete the Profile Information
6. Print and save your receipt.
You may register to receive credit for the Tools for Teaching workshop any time before the first day of class. Be sure to keep a copy of your receipt!!!