New Courses – More Opportunities
How can I help you?
That’s the question I find myself most often asking clients when we first meet. The reaction is interesting, and it was at first surprising. People are so thankful to be asked!
As I interact with teachers, two needs are voiced far more frequently than any others; meeting the needs of English Language Learners and more management strategies. So…. we’ve designed two brand new courses specifically around these two arenas.
NEW MANAGEMENT COURSE – Transforming Learning, Thinking, and Relationships : June 18-19, 2018
Participants will learn how to manage students and classes as you:
1. Empower students to make their thinking public; and
2. Build relationships and community between students and the adults in the building.
NEW ELL COURSE – Success for English Learners: Strategies for Teachers to Promote English Language Learning : July 16-17, 2018
Participants will learn how to:
1. Make sense of English proficiency levels to determine reasonable expectations for students;
2. Analyze a content standard for language; and
3. Use specific strategies to help English Language Learners access the content and curriculum.
To register, simply click on the “2 Credit Courses” button and you’ll see all of your options. We are thrilled at the opportunity to meet your needs, and in turn, make a difference for students.